- IPC Launches new website
- Helping to Light the World
- Editorial in CFM Magazine
- New Website Launched
- BIO GAS IS THE NEW GAS FOR ENERGY
- IPC are now Direct Industry Partners
- New product release Alfablue Oil Cooler
- Dry Coolers
- Gea Searl Fire Incident
- Jenbacher J920 Largest Gas Engine
- Industrial Radiator Dry Cooler Suppliers
- New Cat Generator set
- Fuel Oil Coolers
- Industrial fans
- Purchase Air Coolers & Heat Exchange Equipment
- Cummins Power Generation puts North America’s greenhouse growers in the spotlight
- Industrial Heat Exchanger Equipment
- API 661
- ASME Registered Pressure Vessels
- CAT Power Perspectives
- Industrial Silencers
- Roof mounted Air Cooled dry air cooler For Industrial Buildings
- CHP Suppliers September
- Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel
- CHP Suppliers
- Dry Air Cooler For Factories
- Dry Coolers
- Fuel Oil Coolers from IPC
- Air Blast Fuel Oil Coolers
- Where to Find Industrial Plate Heat Exchangers Online
- Industrial Air Conditioners Sales
- Alfa Laval heat exchangers
- Purchase Customised Radiators
- Industrial Cooling Systems
- Industrial Pressure Vessels
- Plate Heat Exchangers
- Find Industrial Air Cooler Fitters
- IPC register The heat exchanger company
23rd October 2013
Energy is at the centre of attention as are greenhouse gasses and the effect on our environment. Constantly, new technologies are introduced to further optimise the yield of energy. In particular, the use of CHP systems is enjoying popularity in industry. This growing popularity of CHP systems also brings an increase in demand for flue gas systems: intelligent combinations of exhaust gas heat exchanger, condenser, silencer and chimney. (IPC) partner Enalco in Maasdijk, Holland specialises in supplementary components for use in CHP systems. As one of the leading suppliers in Europe, we guarantee quality.
Together with our other partners (IPC) can provide all heat recovery and cooling requirements for CHP installations, Plate Heat Exchangers from Tranter for recovery of Engine Jacket Water and Radiators from Alfa Laval Vantaa Oy in Finland for Engine & Dump Cooling. For the horticultural industry we can also offer Catalytic converters for green house applications. Optimum integration No two CHP systems are the same. The optimum integration of all components in the CHP scheme determines the output of flue gas systems.
This is our speciality. As a provider of a complete range of heat recovery and cooling equipment we can match all the components together perfectly, exhaust gas heat exchanger, condenser, silencer and chimney together with Plate Heat Exchangers and Radiators. The precise gearing of our activities with CHP installers and suppliers assures an optimally-functioning CHP system. Exhaust gas heat exchangers/condensers from Enalco, Holland:
• The key to maximum energy efficiency Energy conservation Enalco have been involved in the CHP market for over 30 years and is a core to their success. Exhaust gas heat exchangers are the number one method of conserving energy for large consumers of energy.
An exhaust gas heat exchanger that transfers the heat from hot exhaust gases to the heating system can save 20% on energy. The savings increase when you fit an exhaust gas condenser: your energy bill could easily come down by 30%. The function of an exhaust gas heat exchanger or condenser is therefore essential to the effectiveness of a CHP system. Enalco equipment is used throughout the Netherlands and Europe playing it’s part in energy conservation. Reliable advice In close consultation with customers, we will establish the best possible solution according to your specifications. After all, each exchanger has different requirements and we can tailor the scheme to suit your needs. Silencers from Enalco, Holland:
• Silencing starts with knowledge and experience Effective silencing
• Silencers for high and low frequencies
• Tailor-made advice Chimneys and stacks from Enalco, Holland:
• The right chimney for every CHP system
• Chimneys for every system
• The best materials • Complete in every detail
• Flexible partner Dump Radiators From Alfa Laval Vantaa Oy, Finland The expertise of a Global Group give guaranteed service in the field Part of the multi billion Euro Alfa Laval Group who is a leading global provider of specialised products and engineering solutions.
The equipment, systems and service are dedicated to assisting customers in optimising the performance of their processes. Alfa Laval is a global market leader with its three key technologies - Centrifugal Separation, Heat Transfer and Fluid Handling. Alfa Laval sells its products to more than 20,000 customers and employ around 12,000 people globally. Alfal Laval's products are also used in power plants, aboard ships, in the mechanical engineering industry, in the mining industry and for wastewater treatment, as well as for comfort climate and refrigeration applications. Alfa Laval's worldwide organisation works closely with customers in nearly 100 countries to help them stay ahead in the global arena. (IPC) business partner for compact radiators is Alfa Laval Vantaa Oy, Fincoil of Finland. Alfa Laval / Fincoil are suppliers to the Worlds major Diesel and Gas Engine manufacturers such as Wärtsilä NSD, MAN, Rolls-Royce B&W, Caterpillar, Cummins, MWM Deutz, Jenbacher, MTU and other Diesel and Power companies throughout Europe for Radiators for Power Generation equipment, with manufacturing plant in Finland and services globally. Their foundation in 1956 has seen them invest extensively in R & D and is accredited with ISO9001 Quality Certification.
With a long history in supplying heavy industrial Air coolers / Radiators for Diesel applications from 100 kW to 100 MW plus, Fincoil have many sites with equipment trouble free for over 30 years. Alfa Laval Vantaa Oy working together with (IPC) offer our customers with an extremely competitive, compact and radiator solution for water / glycol systems. Alfa Laval’s production facility of Copper / Aluminium Heat Exchangers is located 10 minutes from Helsinki airport and 30 minutes from the main harbour: Plate Heat Exchangers from Tranter, UK & Sweden: • Total heat recovery from Engine Jacket Water together with Exhaust Gases for every CHP system Our partner for Plate Heat Exchangers is Tranter, having worldwide assembly plants and manufacturing in Sweden. Together with Tranter and other partners (IPC) has the capability to optimise cooling systems.
In particular Engine cooling systems can be optimised by balancing flows and temperatures of Closed circuit Radiators and Plate Heat Exchanger to offer the lowest cost solution and maximise the total system design. The creativity, technical expertise and dedication of (IPC) / Tranter's people have resulted in the world's most comprehensive range of platetype heat exchangers. (IPC) – Enalco – Alfa Laval Vantaa Oy – Tranter : everything under one roof (IPC) offers you the security of having the entire flue gas and cooling process under one roof. We can also provide custom solutions with our complete range of options and products. Due to the optimum integration of (IPC) and partners products, you need no longer worry about components being geared to each other. Furthermore, (IPC) can guide you from advice through to aftercare.